Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye & Hi

Goodbye to 2012 and Hello to 2013 ! :) Someone was setting off the fireworks ! :D 2012... was just over in a blink of an eye, it's time to start my form 5 life... although I am not really get ready for this. 2012 was already a past tense, became a very important memory for me. I learnt a lot in 2012, it was a year with so much of happiness, thankyou. For the sad things, let bygones be bygones, work hard and let the failure become success, someday when you look back at your past, you will feel that without the sadness, your life will not be such wonderful . :) Gonna back to school on tomorrow, hope that everything will be great in this year, my new year wish, hope myself will not be so lazy like last year, hmmmm....I mean like the past ten years or like my whole life...LOL Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Enjoy the last day of holiday ! Friends, see you guys on tomorrow! :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment