Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012

Merry belated Christmas ! :) Christmas was just over, noooo.... I don't wanna it to be over.... Christmas ...DON'T LEAVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, today is 26th of December, a few days to go 2013... don't feel like wanna say 'HI' to 2013 so fast, I haven't ready to face all the upcoming events on 2013. :( Arghhh...the time will not be slower as the Christmas leave me too. =3= So, just jump over this topic! Let's talk about Christmas Eve, I went Timesquare shopping mall with my sis, she wore her Christmas hat while she was driving, she looked so happy and said:' Woooo...weeeee.. I'm Santa ! Santa is going to buy some presents, but now is a traffic jam...' I was like 'LOL' , Santa suffers traffic jam !? XD She said:' That's great if I'm the real Santa, I'll have my own reindeer !' She is just like a child ! :P Then, we wore the Christmas hats together when we reached the shopping mall. LOL

A cute Christmas hat purse! My sis bought it to me ! :D Awww... LOVE IT ! 

Candies from my sis ! She always bring us a lot of candies, chocolates and everything , just like Santa ! This Ms.Santa from my house brings thingies for us whenever it is Christmas day or not. ;)


Had a very great day with my sis, the other day was just Christmas, so excited! :D When I'm gonna have a good sleep to welcome Christmas, a bad feeling was coming, NOOOOOOOO the mucus gushed out from my nose......................Sneezed and sneezed 'He ..l..p m...meeeeeee, my...yyy..... Christ.... ma... assssss!' My mum was sicked and I was not feeling well...so we were just stayed home all the day. Christmas of 2012 ended up together with a pile of tissue papers.... :'(   Hope my mum will get well soon ! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment