Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Broccoleyyyy ;P

Weeeeeeee Hey my bloggie ! LOL sorry because this post suppose to be updated on last week ! :D OMG This is just my second post of 2013 ... :O I miss holidays so much, form 5 life is quite busy and tiring, I think it will be worse since the co-curricular is gonna start, arghhh I can already feel sleepy now! Okay, about my post title, that's what happened on me last week, when I back from school, I went upstairs to put my bag in my room, my sis  said:'' Hey sis, look at your bed!", then I turned my head and saw what she bought for me, the broccoli plushies from IKEA ! DAMN CUTE ! LOL I went downstairs and told my mum, "Mum, I have a new friend wanna introduce to you!", then I took it out , my mum:" A TREE?" LOL



She bought herself a strawberry too ! ;) It is a strawberry okay? You know I thought it is an onion, because there are carrot, broccoli and this, I thought IKEA came out a vegetable series of plushies... my sis called me   to read the tag on it, oopppss that time only I knew that's a strawberryyyy ! I just love them so much, look at their face, awww... so friendly and kind LOL ! A broccoli with skirt and a strawberry with sour cream, they are BEST FRIENDS ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment