Sunday, December 30, 2012

ENJOY

Weeeeeee Hey! Went Timesquare shopping mall again with Seow Ting yesterday! Long time didn't hang out with her, can't stop talking all the way. :P She bought a few pieces of clothes, what I most remember is the running man T-shirt ! LOL We went to a korea shop...KOREA...someone appeared in my mind when there were something related to Korea...that's you , DIANA ! LOL Okay It is not a huge shop, and that's a little bit narrow inside the shop, but.... MANY PEOPLE !!! Omg You can see all the people no matter what races and ages... The prices of the things there are not so cheap....but still a lot of people were waiting to pay. Korean idols I don't know much... hmm...or I can say I just know ss501 because of Jung Minieeeeee ,my first and only korean idol...lol XD To pursue solo careers, the band is inactive now but there are solo albums of them ! :D Yeshhhhh I saw Jung Min's there, so sad that I didn't get it for this time ! :'( Arghhhhh gonna get it next time, wait meeeeee!


Had Korean cuisine in Dubu Dubu. When we were having our lunch, tv in the restaurant was showing a concert of a lot of korean groups, she said she likes BIG BANG ! :)


 Had Blue Ocean in Sweet Chat. What were we doing at there was just GOSSIP ! :P

When I back home, had a bath and rested for awhile... going for next round, Redbox with my sis and her friend, KKH ! :P Thanks to KKH, we had buffet there. XD Oh yay ! We sang a lot of songs... until 12.xx a.m., damn tired but enjoyed so much ! Sorry that I screamed...because I saw.....


PARK JUNG MIN !!!!! There was just a song of him and it was hangul lyric, we watched his MV together, NOT ALONE , my favouriteeeeeee! Weeeeeeeeeee!

Had a really great time with you guys, THANKS ! :D OMG School is gonna reopen soon..... NOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment