Sunday, December 16, 2012

15/12/12

Weeeee went to the education fair at Mid Valley yesterday with Doggieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Actually the courses we interested in are quite same, that's something related to math and biology. Okay... I love math and between three of the science subjects, I like Biology the most. The preferred course in my mind is still remain...ACTUARIAL SCIENCE. Met some consultants, we asked about the information about actuarial science and biotech, when the consultant asked us :'' Owhh...biotech...can you guys imagine that you will stay in the lab for...maybe quite a long time...?" , I was like 'What!? NO!' I can't imagine that I'm wearing a laboratory coat and doing my work in a lab, IT DOESN'T SUITS ME ! That's okay for me if I looked smart but ...... LOL A lot of nonsense... actually I'm more interested in math... one of the consultant said actuarial science is a subject which it is tough, ya... I heard this from a lot of people too..because actuarial science is not a course which is just using math but involved others. Besides, I've been told that there are another courses which are related to math ,some of them I didn't even know before this..... >< Need to do more research about that... as one of the consultant said 'Many things will change in a year.' so.....need  to be patient and find a course that's suitable for myself ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment