Monday, September 10, 2012

Weeeeee

Weeee Finally I'm here to update my blog ! :P I laughed at Doggie a few days ago, "Hahah, you're lazy...you long time didn't update your blog right? ", I saw her latest post was the one she had updated about a week , I thought I've got a perfect chance to humiliate her ! Who knows? She said :" Hahah, I updated my blog just now, go and see ! You're the lazy one, you didn't update your blog !" Alright......I'm speechless. When I switched on the computer, okay let's see her blog, there are 2 or 3 new posts...== I feel so sorry to myself for being humiliate by her....I'll check properly next time before that..... errrrrrrr.... REGRET !

I followed my sis to the Paradigm Mall yesterday ,it's a new shopping centre that located at Petaling Jaya. My sis said the building looked like LV and I totally agree with that ! :D We had our lunch at Bar.B.Q Plaza, it is a self-cooking Japanese and Mongolian style barbeque restaurant...that's pretty amazing , I love the way when grilling by my own ! :D Well , we used a lot of butter , it was so delicious but.....how fattening ! == My sis said :" Nevermind, we're not always eat these!" LOL This is the best words for self-consolation , I'll continue indulging myself to eat hapilly after that. =3=

I will go to school tomorrow although half of the people of our class are going to KDU, here to say buhh byeee friends , enjoy! :D Oh yeah! It's time for my hobby , SLEEP !!!!! GOOD NIGHT ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment