Thursday, September 20, 2012

DOGGIE !

WIAOF WIAOF Today is someone's birthday ! Awwww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOGGIE ! :D I knew I've said that you will only be my post's title when my blog are reaching 200 posts but there are just 120+ posts now, you're 80+ posts earlier than expected, CONGRATULATIONS ! Don't feel too touch for this, I know your tears are going to roll down ! :P Well, I know maybe what you want the most from me is just the answer of your first impression to me but I can tell you that's such a not-so-easy question for me, the first time we met was a few years ago and I try my best to recall the memories we stayed together... Hmmm.....your impression to me is just......I don't think you wanna hear this kind of answers ! :) That's okay, cheer up friend ! I know truth is harder to accept , so I'll create a new version of your first impression to me due to your birthday, though it's a little bit hard for me ! OMG Your first impression to me is you're such a perfect person in the world ! I'm so glad to meet you ! :D

ISHHH okay...now I realized that all I've typed above are NONSENSE ! =3= Don't blame me because we can non-stop talking 'wiaofsense' all the time and maybe this is just our STYLE ! :3 Friend, thankyou, you're the one who always make my day. Remember to enjoy your birthday and don't forget to make a birthday wish, it might comes true! :D We are same age now, please you're not younger than me and I'm not OLDER than you! LOL Anyway, happy sweet sixteen and have a blast ! ;)

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to DOGGIE,
Happy Birthday to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment