Saturday, September 29, 2012

COOKIES !

Hyeee my bloggie! About a week's time didn't update my bloggie. :( Yea...many things happened but I didn't update it. Okay...maybe I can still update about what I gave doggie as her birthday present because that was so important in my life. LOL Alright, the present for her was the cookies I baked myself ! :) OMG This was the first time I baked, baking is amazing ! :D Although I burnt my fingers while doing that, but I'm still feeling so happy! :P

 FAILED. LOL This was the first time, I've found out that I added too much of baking powder after that. Hmm...some of it was just taste like cake. XD


Cookies in the oven ! :3


Weeeeeeeee Done ! :'D

I love cookies ! I'll try to improve myself , hope the cookies I bake next time will be more delicious ! :D TEEHEEE  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment