Saturday, September 15, 2012

HAACHUUU !

Well, the post title for today is what I'm facing now, sneeze sneeze and sneeze ! Help...not feeling well today...and I feel so cold now. :( Hope to get well soon because tomorrow is family day, I don't wanna end up my weekend by hiding out myself in the blanket. Luckily next Monday is a public holiday, I'm not gonna bring a roll of toilet paper to school! :P

Arghhh...Today is just not my day. Okay, when my tuition class ended, I wanna buy something before walking home, suddenly I was like tripped over something, I looked backwards...DANG my shoe was falling apart. Imagine that's what a sad case if your handphone is not along with you that time, this was what happened on me this morning. =3= Yea, then I just went into a store and borrowed a handphone to make a call , luckily my mum was at the morning market near the store and my house too. Actually she told me before about the shoes maybe will gonna fall apart soon, I was like okay, but maybe it will not to fall apart so easily? Should listen to other's advice ! :P LOL Thankyou the person who borrowed me your handphone, THANKS, you're such a kind person, you saved my life ! hahah :D XD

The final examination is coming soon, LAZY !!! What's on my hand now is not a book but tissue paper ! XD I always asking myself a same question and my answer is always same too , that's 'When do you wanna start to prepare for your examintaion?' 'TOMORROW !' weeeeeeeeeeee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment