Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello !

Heyyyy bloggie, I'm back ! ;D Feel like finally I am updating my blog, and when I saw my last post, I realized that my post titles are always so lame, I mean the post titles are always something like Hey, Hello, Hi,  Hyeee , Heee, Hooo, Haaa, Byeee and whatever, you're kind, please forgive me. :P OMG, Chinese New Year holidays had already over about a week, bring me back please, this holidays were so happy because everyday was so busy to play, eat and sleep until the last 2 days of the holidays, I was like suddenly recover from short term memory loss, I realized that I didn't even touch my bag. Weeee, I watched the movie 'TOGETHER' with my sis during the holidays, obviously it's a love story, this movie is damn funny but soooo touching nearly the end of the story. A nice movie with all handsomes and pretties ! :P Okay, when we were queueing for the movie tickets, I've suddenly saw something, 'SIS! SIS! Look at that, the alphabet O of 'Together' , it's just like the logo of SS501 !!!!!!' LOL forgive my craziness please ! Weeeeeeeeee




Life was always so wonderful in holidays, LOL. Thanks for the angpau... and of course, I became fatter now, I was keep eating and drinking although I was sated. There are a lot of works need to do now, as the examination is coming too, arghhhhhhhh so sad ! :(  Oh ya, and Thank You Diana for the key chain, I love it sooo much ! :D I feel so touching that you were still remember me during the holidays, I understand, just confess that you love me ! LOL Luckily she told me so that I could watch PJM's live on tv , and we watched until the programme ended, it was around 1.xx am, OMG he is just too HOT !!!! Hope that he will come to Malaysia soon ! ;) Type until now...what a bad feeling, suddenly remember my homeworks and the coming oral presentations... =3=  Okay then Byebyeeeee :'( ..... I'm going downstairs to watch TV ! LOL ! TEEEHEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment