Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PLUCK AND BOW MUSIC RETREAT 2012 + MUM'S BIRTHDAY

Heyyy I'm back from the music camp ! :D I back on Tuesday 11.xx pm ...it's almost 12 am! XD After having my bath, I straight away wish my mum Happy Birthday LOL it's already 12.xx am! I thought I can back home early and bake a cake for her but that's too late to do that, feel sorry to her. T_T So I've bought a fruit cake for her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY , you're the best mummy in the world for me ! Thankyou for taking care of every single thing in this family, and thankyou for the love you gave us ! Love ya ! : ) ♥ About the music camp, I really felt that wanna go home on the first day, the second and third, I enjoyed so much ! :D I've met new friends there, we talk, eat, play music together ! Until now, I miss the camp ! ; ) I didn't capture any photo, so that these are from Chong Li ! :P Thanks ya !

Virtuoso Strings ensemble group, we've practice before the camp but I had a bit shocked that 6 of us performed in the first day of the camp . 0.o Before the performance, felt nervous and the hall was very cold, my legs keep shaking though we had a rehearsal before that. =3= Okay, luckily I felt nothing on the stage, that's weird , I thought I'll shudder like hell on the stage but I didn't , but our pitch ....................... LOL !

Yee Peng (Violist), Chong Li (Guitarist), Zhi Qi (Violist), Yinn Syuen (Guitarist), Me(Violist), Caleb(Guitarist) , this was the position when we were having our performance ! :D 

About the violin small group, I'm so glad that my instructor is a famous violist in Malaysia, Angela Lou ! OMG ! How excited I am ! We performed 2 pieces 'The Surprise Symphony' and  'Yao Zhu Wu Qu' . Okay, I can said we played better in our practise, my hands were stiff on the stage, and I played something wrong ! XD The first reaction after the performance, 5 of us were like 'ARGHHHHHHHHHHH' , luckily teacher said okay and really luckily that we did cover each other to finish the performance. XD A great experience for us !  

When I saw this photo, I was like feel sorry to Michael again ! LOL Well, he is really professional , I'm 16 years old ! :P Actually I was just joking with him, he guessed I'm 16, I told him that I'm 22 and I thought he will say something like 'You lie !' or else, he looked shocked and asked me 'Seriously!?', then he believed me ! I told him the truth on the way we back. XD He looked like form 4 or 5 too, but he told that he is 23, unbelievable! =3= Boys nowadays are always looked younger than they are, girls will be so pity okay ? :'( We've learnt a lot of knowledges of violin through the workshop and master classes, although I didn't participate the master class in this camp, we learnt new things during another violists presenting. The big group ensemble performance was awesome ! Performed 'In A Heart Beat' together with all the violists and guitarists ! :D Thanks to Ken Foo, it came out by so amazinggggggg ! 

Maria Isabel Siewer , a famous guitarist from Argentina ! OMG I got her signature ! She is cute and friendly, we will always smile and say hello to each other when we met in the hotel. ;D The aritsts concert by Maria Isabel Siewer, Eprodito G.Bartolome and Angela Lou were fabulous !!! :DDD Before we're going back , they brought us to Gua Tempurung , and that's our pleasure to enjoy the performance from Angela in the Gua Tempurung ! :D

This music camp was really great, but SPM will be coming on next year, I don't think I can join it ! :'( Okay, as like what Ken Foo said to me 'Things might work out your way next year.' , I hope so ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment