Monday, November 5, 2012

:P

Yoooo gonna tuition today, talk a lot of 'wiaofsense' with doggie again ! And I'll practice my violin with friends because 6 of us are in a group for a performance. :D  Last Saturday was the first time ever we played together, actually I'm a bit nervous because I scare if I played something wrong, I will influence the guitarists beside me. XD Okay, the music retreat is coming soon, hope I can play well then ! Oh yea, my sister bought an acoustic guitar yesterday, its pink in colour ! :D Actually she wanna buy the white colour guitar but there was no new stock for that model, its just left the display and just the only one, and there was some other colour found on the white guitar that can't rub it off. So...PINK!!! It looked nice too! ;D Hyek hyek ! Okkie stop here, I'm enjoying my time watching music video now ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment