Friday, June 8, 2012

LONG TIME NO SEE !

Hey my bloggie , Long time no see! I saw my last post just now, I was like 'OMG' ,I've been stop updating my blog for a few months ... == Doggie asked me when do I wanna update my blog, actually I just don't know how to answer her question because even myself...don't know when will I update a new post too .How did I answer her question? You guess ? : )  <--- I'm not calling you to guess, I mean that's my answer LOL! So sweat XP Many of my friends open my blog and just see the eggies always in these days, MIAHAHAHA!!! Holidays are gonna end, what am I planning to do in this holidays like complete my homeworks, tidy up the books under my bed, study , all of them FAILED ! Nevermind ,that's what I've expected ! Heheeeee :D Well, I use to face my results on next week ,what a terrible week ,hope my results will not to be so bad and I don't want to let my family down ! PLEASE ! Friends ,see ya next week!  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment