Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm BACK !

Hey! I had back from the camp yesterday! Weeeeeee Although it was tiring but I felt very happy! :D Kem Wirajaya Forest Resort...'RESORT'? *Doubt* LOL XD Actually it's okay, no mattress there and the bed we slept there was just a plank of wood. All of us were sleeping like a row of sardines.Toilets there...XD Hmm....how do I describe it? 2 toilets there for 1x or 2x people and always just gave us a few minutes, so rush you know...Toilets there can't flush, this the big problem, need to use the small pail outside, somebody din't do it and cause the toilets damn smelly but you won't care anything when you're in emergency.== The schedule changed, we slept at 4.xx a.m. the first day and 12.xx the second day,TIRED!!! Keep dozing when the instructors were talking there and gonna slap myself to avoid fall asleep ,I think pink sticker will appears on my shirt if I asleep . There were 2 colours of stickers , green=positive and pink=negative, pink stickers will cause certificate flies T__T Luckily our teachers and the instructors there are so kind ,all of us got certificate OH YEAHHHH ! I brought my spoon and fork there and lastly I eat with using my hand ! :D NICE TRY ! They gave us about 5 or 6 minutes to eat, I were almost the last one the first and second time, but I became faster and faster the following times ! ;D I just bath one time there and it was without any shampoo and shower gel ,the other days we just 'bath' in the river LOL Woooo We started our nightwalk in the jungle at 2.xx a.m., luckily the instructors let girls go in pairs for the solowalk, I'm with Sin Yee ! :D Some instructors hide there to scare us, their sound acted like fierce dogs' ,Sin Yee and I stunned there for awhile and we knew that there were just our instructors. @@ Actually we heard guys' sound before that and Sin Yee asked me did I hear guys' talking sound, I grabbed her hand tightly to let her knew I did and I saw the instructors' heads, I'm not confirm because it was very dark there, their sound acted like the real fierce dogs. 0.0 The 'X.P.D.C Kapal Terbang Terhempas' was so cool !!! Friends, you guys are really good in acting LOL The fake blood and facial expression looked like really pain and I felt like really saving an injured. XD Heeeeeee the songs and the dancing steps are still stuck in my head ! :D 'X X X-MEN SHING!' LOL TEAM B GROUP 6 ,Thanks for the memories, you guys are awesome ! Yay , I learnt a lot of things in this camp ! ;D It was nice and amazing OH YEAHHHHHH !


Went to Starbucks with my sis again and not feeling well again yesterday night. Don't know why I'll not feeling well like wanna spit after drank but it is really sooooo NICE ! WHY !!??? T___T




No comments:

Post a Comment