Thursday, June 21, 2012

21/6/2012

Someone keep asking me a same question these days, ‘What’s your first impression of me?’ :) LOL There is not other but you, NOSY DOGGIE! :P You ask me this because you wanna hear me to say something good about you ! MIAHAHA You know I’m not gonna do that ! I’ve knew you about a few years, I’ll forget something even just an hour past, are you expecting me to remember my first impression of you? You suggested me to write about you as my new post right? I think you could wait until my 200th blog post okay? Be patient…I believe you can do it ! ; ) *wink* TEEHEEEE



Hyek hyek ! I've got all my subject's results ! Luckily...NO FAIL !!! OH YEAH ! I'm so happy although my average is going down compare with last time , I thought I'll fail my Biology, Chemistry and BM! You know I'm very lazy and always study in last minute, I haven't finished study ! When I opened the question paper , OMG I'm gonna faint ! @@ BM is so hard ,the subject that I din't get A in my UPSR and PMR is just BM. Can somebody help me please...? :'( It's dangerous to help me , the kind person who help me will gonna get heart diseases because I'm tooooooo STUPID ! XD

Sorry to my teacher, I got the least mark for Biology in this examination. When I got back my exam paper, I smiled and felt like a little bit wanna cry when I saw this ,





this is what teacher drawn on my exam paper...I smiled is because there're not many teachers will draw such a cute thingy on pupil's exam paper and felt like wanna cry is just feel sorry to her .I should study earlier to get a better result next time . GOOD NIGHT :' )

No comments:

Post a Comment