Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Day of 2012

Hello 2012 ! I slept after 12 am yesterday because I wanna see the dazzling fireworks in the sky ! Actually before 12 am, somebody had set off the fireworks , I felt so excited because I saw two places set off the fireworks together at the same time :D Then, I knew a secret ...shhh....actually the fireworks were just came from one place, another one was the reflection of the window == I told my brother :'' Hey bro, come and look at these ! There are two places set off the fireworks together !'' My brother came along and looked , he said:" Wow.." Then I told him the truth and started to laugh at him XD That's freaking bored while waiting, I went downstair to watch TV ,watched the replay of 'Million Star', I watched again althought I've watched. :) This is my favourite TV show! ;D Okay ,it was going to reach 12 am ,just a few minutes more !!! We chit chatted together to welcome the coming up New Year . Maybe we were too happy ,when I looked at the clock ,it was already 12.1x am == WHAT!? What was happended? I just heard the sound from TV ...... ...... ......Then? What I heard excepted the sound from TV was just our talking sound ... == What the ...... What am I waiting for ? Luckily my favourite TV show was replaying, if not I'll faint .Before 12 am, I am very sure that I'll look at the colourful fireworks and feel so touch...Maybe my house is quiet far from the places where the countdown parties held ,I heard nothing and saw nothing ...Thankyou for bringing me this New Year suprise == Today, before we went out for breakfast, we were complaining about what had happended yesterday ,then my dad said:'' Hahah, I'd said go to sleep and no need to wait for it ! '' my mum and I heard this, we both looked at him :" Hello, you also watched TV and chit chatted with us until about 1 am...'' I remember he asked why ONE in mandarin had two pronounciation ,that's 'yi' and 'yao' HAHAH Good Bye to 2011 ,its a year fulled of happiness ,the sweet memories will stay along with me to face the coming up events. 2012 ,I must work harder no matter on study or other activities. :) The first day of 2012, this is my 100th blog posts! XD Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! A wonderful life is coming to you and me ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment