Sunday, March 31, 2013

28 MARCH 2013

March 28 of 2013, my birthday this year had over ! XD I'm officially 17 years old ! OMG Thanks for the presents and wishes, I appreciate so much . :') How glad to have you guys in my life, THANKYOU for everything ! :D


Doggie ! As I said, you can just admit that you love me ! LOL Awwww....she knows me well, blue colour, my favourite ! ;D I remember I baked cookies for her birthday last year, she said she doesn't know how to bake cookies but when she gave me the present, wow ! OMG I thought she bought it because it just looked like which is selling outside, after I read the message on the present, woahhhh she baked it herself ! Yummmmyummmmm ! :3

Okay, I'm a person who loves to buy albums I think? LOL My mum always say that I bought a lot of albums but not often listening to it, yea...she said this again to me because the presents given by my sis and bro to me are just albums ! :D I answered her:'' I wanna support my idols !'' ,she looked at me:'' Support my purse will be better!'' XD 


Jung Minnie's album by my sis & FT Island albums by my bro ! :D
OMG all of them are my favourite songs ! :D
 LISTEN ! LISTEN ! LISTEN ! All of the songs are so awesome ! :D

And also the presents from friends, I will keep them well, thanks for giving me a such wonderful birthday ! Friends forever and let's work hard together for SPM ! Weeeeeeeee ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment