Monday, August 20, 2012

BYE holiday !

Today is the last day of my holiday, awww holiday...I think I'll start to miss you on tomorrow! Okkie , what I've done during my holiday were eat, sleep, eat, eAT & EAT ! Omg I'm gonna be a fatty boom boom ! ._. Well, for my blog post...I think I just can share about the food ? XD


Paddington


Breakfast at Levain

Thai Cuisine

Japanese Cuisine

Chocolate and Jelly beans

OMG Thanks my family for bringing me to enjoy those delicious food ! I love it ! Teeheeeee XD

Oh yea, I've watched the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my family this morning, it's AWESOME !!! LOL This movie really made me non-stop laughing, that's freaking funny ! HAHAH Although I read the books of Diary of a Wimpy Kid but this is the first time I watch it's movie , AMAZING !!!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment