Thursday, July 26, 2012

26/7/2012

Teeheee I walked home after my violin lesson just now, when I reached the guard house, I saw my mum was driving my sister's car and I started to laugh! OMG My sister's shoes were on the car top! I waved to my mum and I tried to let her know but I don't think she got it. LOL She saw me and the shoes dropped down when the car turned, she opened the door and looked at me:" Whose shoes are they?"LOL Then I told her that's my sister's shoes, she said:" Owhh, I heard the sound and I saw the shoes through the side mirror, it looked like your sister's ,that's why I opened the door. Ah, she said she wanna dry her shoes just now." Sorry, I can't control myself not to laugh, I laugh at her so loudly! I saw the shoes dropped down, the face that she asked me "whose shoes are they?" was really FUNNY ! Well, she said this is not the first time! XD

Omg Gonna say goodbye to July, August is coming and examination is coming too.-.- Although there are just a few chapters for each subject but that's enough to make me faint! I am just eat and sleep here, read 1 page and then sleep an hour, I don't know when can I finished to study...@@ I'm so happy to heard that's just one chapter for Biology, but what I knew after that is there are 15 subtitles in that chapter. :0 The subject I study now is History ! Heeeee I study slower than a tortoise! XD Okay, I'm gonna have my dinner , TATAAAAAAA! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment